Complaint Review: KIDS - JUST OUR KIDS

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2007

• Reported By:CORONA New York
KIDS - JUST OUR KIDS
306 Broadway Lynbrook,, New York U.S.A.

KIDS - JUST OUR KIDS THEY RIPPED ME OFF BY TAKING $600.00 FROM ME FOR A MODELING CONTRACT FOR MY SON FOR 5 YRS! LYNBROOK New York

I just want to inform people out there to be very careful of modeling agencies. I was a victim of a very good scam agency KIDS.COM/JUST OUR KIDS, located in lynbrook NY, where they took $600.00 from me for a modeling contract for my son. They painted the picture so good with all of their ads that I didnt hesitate to pay the whole amount in full on the same day of our interview.

I am so mad I am going to see my attorney to start a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT! I am doing my best to contact as many people as i can so we can all unite and fight for our money. This is a rip off and these people deserve to be punished!!

DESIREE
CORONA, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2007 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KIDS-JUST-OUR-KIDS/Lynbrook-New-York-11563/KIDS-JUST-OUR-KIDS-THEY-RIPPED-ME-OFF-BY-TAKING-60000-FROM-ME-FOR-A-MODELING-CONTRACT-282458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KIDS - JUST OUR KIDS