Complaint Review: KIDS R KIDS #11

• Updated: Tue, February 21, 2012

• Reported By: FOR THE PEOPLE — TUCKER Georgia United States of America
KIDS R KIDS #11
6000 MIMOSA CIRCLE TUCKER, Georgia United States of America

KIDS R KIDS #11 Providing false information to enroll students to get your money and catching amnesia when the information they provide is found to be false. They also put your personal billing statements on the fro TUCKER, Georgia

This school has ripped my family off beyond belief. The directors of this location and staff are of no assistance to the well being of our child.  We have had the worst experience ever with this location. The director even spoke words to my wife " YOUR THE M****f***** MOTHER, YOU MAKE THE DECISION" and then when I approach him, he threatens me with the police. Stemming from a situation that he provided me with false information in regards to CAPS, knowing that program had expired, but before that I spent well over $1500.00 in childcare expenses. Initially we attempted to enroll our daughter and couldn't get her in because of a 80 student waiting list. However, at the time we didn't have our other 2 children with us. Time had past to make a long story short and he saw all 3 of my children and then all of a sudden the space is available. This school is about your money! The most recent issue is we had to handle a family emergency and attempted several times to give them a letter stating our daughter will not be in school for 25 days and get it signed to avoid any mishaps knowing what kind of person the director is. What we were told was there was no one to sign anything to acknowledge my daughter future absence and she would be fine to return to school and we when we asked how long she could be out, no one had information on this. So experiencing what we had already went through with the director, I had a uncomfortable feelings about this. I then had my wife follow up with the school and now all of a sudden we get "WE JUST FOUND OUT A CHILD CAN ONLY BE OUT 10 DAYS" we were already 15 days into the situation in which matched the days that was on the letter that we initially attempted to give to KIDS R KIDS #11. THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU GO TO THIS SCHOOL!! THEY WILL ALSO DISPLAY YOUR BILLING INFORMATION ON THE FRONT DOOR GIVING EVERYONE WHO ENTERS THAT SCHOOL A CLEAR VISUAL OF YOUR PERSONAL BILLING INFORMATION. THE DIRECTOR IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2012 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KIDS-R-KIDS-11/TUCKER-Georgia-/KIDS-R-KIDS-11-Providing-false-information-to-enroll-students-to-get-your-money-and-ca-842595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KIDS R KIDS #11