Complaint Review: KIDS TALENT NETWORK IN NEVADA

• Submitted: Tue, November 04, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 17, 2010

• Reported By:Hamden Connecticut
KIDS TALENT NETWORK IN NEVADA
www.kidstalent.net Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

KIDS TALENT NETWORK IN NEVADA SCAM, TOOK MY MONEY, NEVER CALLED BACK, NEVER GOT MY SON ANY WORK Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Scam

*Author of original report: KIDS TALENT NETWORK

*Author of original report: KIDS TALENT NETWORK

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY THEY ARE A SCAM!!!!!!!!! THESE PEOPLE GET YOUR HOPES UP ONLY TO GIVE YOU A MILLION EXCUSES AS TO WHY YOUR CHILD DOES NOT GET WORK. I HAD CONTACTED THEM WHEN MY SON WAS 3 MONTHS OLD AND I WAITED AND WAITED TILL HE WAS 5 MONTHS. THEN I CALLED AND EMAILED AND OF COURSE GOT THE RUN AROUND. I STARTED TO GET SUSPICIOUS WHEN I RECEIVED AN EMAIL THAT SAID ALEX WOULD BE IN NYC FOR AN OPEN CASTING CALL AND MY SON WAS ON THE LIST OF CHILDREN TO BE CALLED. I EMAILED THEM BACK AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD LET ME KNOW.

WHATEVER.........ALEX I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO PARENTS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. DONT WASTE YOUR $500 MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION BEFORE GETTING YOUR CHILD INTO MODELING. BUT DON'T BE SCAMMED BY THESE SCAMMERS. I SENT MY SON'S PICTURE TO WILHELMINA AND WITHIN 2 WEEKS HE WAS PICKED UP!! ALL OF THAT TIME WASTED ON THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY. PARENTS AL OVER BEWARE!!!!!!!! ALEX AND HIS CREW ARE ALL FRAUDS. GET YOUR CHILDREN INTO A REPUTATBLE AGENCY NOT THIS ONE CLAIMING TO BE ONE. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy
Hamden, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2008 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KIDS-TALENT-NETWORK-IN-NEVADA/Las-Vegas-Nevada/KIDS-TALENT-NETWORK-IN-NEVADA-SCAM-TOOK-MY-MONEY-NEVER-CALLED-BACK-NEVER-GOT-MY-SON-ANY-387927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KIDS TALENT NETWORK IN NEVADA

Scam

AUTHOR: pipoca - (USA)

Same thing happened to me!!! Is there any way we can get in touch?? I would like to talk to you in private. Thank you.

KIDS TALENT NETWORK

AUTHOR: Amy - (U.S.A.)

So I EMAILED THEM TO SAY I WAS FILING A REPORT.......WELL I GOT NOTHING BACK!! OF COURSE I DIDN'T THEY KNOW THEY ARE FRAUDS AND THEY KNOW THAT THEY SCAM PEOPLE. IT IS ASHAME THAT PEOPLE LIKE THIS EXIST TO PREY ON DOTING PARENTS AND TO USE THEM JUST TO GET MONEY OUT OF THEM. I DONT THINK ALEX OR CHRISTINE SIMON COULD GET THEMSELVES REAL JOBS LET ALONE CHILDREN INTO MODELING. SAD GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS. HOPEFULLY PEOPLE WILL READ THESE REPORTS AND WISE UP AND KNOW THAT THE TESTIMONIALS ARE ALL BS AND THEY WILL TKAE YOUR MONEY AND GIVE YOU A ZILLION REASONS WHY YOUR CHILD CANT "BREAK INTO" TEHE BUSINESS. MY ADVICE TO ALL PARENTS WITH BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN, GET SOME HEAD SHOTS OF YOUR CHILD AND SEND THEM TO REPUTABLE AGENCIES AND IF THEY WANT YOUR CHILD YOU WILL KNOW. OUR CHILDREN ARE PRECIOUS DONT LET THESE IDIOTS SCAM YOU AND GIVE YOU FALSE HOPES!!!!!!!!!!!!

KIDS TALENT NETWORK