Complaint Review: KIDS.COM - LEE BODENMILLER

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2008

• Reported By:Floral Park New York
KIDS.COM - LEE BODENMILLER
306 BROADWAY LYNBROOK, New York U.S.A.

KIDS - LEE BODENMILLER STOLE MY MONEY! LYNBROOK New York

In February 2007, I was contacted by Kids.com expressing interest in my, then, 7 month old twin boys. A little skeptical, my husband and I brought our sons on an "interview" on Feb. 12, 2007.

Upon reviewing the process, and showing us clients in legitimate print ads, we were convinced this wasn't a fraud. Lee Bodenmiller even gave us a special sibling offer for twins, with a 2:1 price.

We went to the assigned photographer on Sunrise Highway shortly after, and were excited to see the boys' pictures on the website.

Almost a year later, I still haven't heard from anyone, so I decided to log onto their website, which I saw did not exist. I retrieved the file, called the number on the business card, and heard the number is temporarily disconnected. I then did an internet search, and learned I am not the only victim.

Something must be done to find Lee Bodenmiller and get all our money back!

Lea
Floral Park, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 11:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KIDSCOM-LEE-BODENMILLER/LYNBROOK-New-York-11563/KIDS-LEE-BODENMILLER-STOLE-MY-MONEY-LYNBROOK-New-York-306895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KIDS.COM - LEE BODENMILLER