Complaint Review: KIDS.COM

• Submitted: Fri, October 05, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 09, 2007

• Reported By:HAMILTON New Jersey
KIDS.COM
411 ROUTE 70 EAST CHERRY HILL, New Jersey U.S.A.

KIDS.COM OR JUST OUR KIDS.COM SCAM ARTISTS CHERRY HILL New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Cherry Hill Unite!!!!!

*Consumer Comment: Class Action possibility - Kids

Well it looks like my family has been SCAMMED! Apparently Kids.com (a child managemnet agency) is very good at telling people what they want to hear and making it appear as if they are a legitimate company.

When our child was about 7 months old, we received a letter from them telling us that they could assist us in getting our child's name and face out there to talent scouts, casting agencies, etc. After meeting with them and being pretty impressed with what they told us, we decided to hand over a check for the required 5-year contract amount of $595.00 to have our child become a part of their agency.

Well our son is now 17 months old and after repeated calls to the agency after never hearing from them or having them return my phone calls, ALL OF THEIR LISTED PHONE NUMBERS on their website have mysteriously disconnected and emails come back undeliverable.

I find this appaling and completely disgraceful how in a time of war & terror among the world, our own AMERICAN CITIZENS our taking advantage of children and parents in our own country. So I filinf this report to beware others of KIDS.COM and to adivse anyone else who is interested in trying to get their money back from these 1st class scammers, that I will be contacting my former boss (who is a big-time NJ attorney) and trying to get together a class action lawsuit against these FRAUDS!

KRISTA
HAMILTON, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2007 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KIDSCOM/CHERRY-HILL-New-Jersey-08034/KIDSCOM-OR-JUST-OUR-KIDSCOM-SCAM-ARTISTS-CHERRY-HILL-New-Jersey-277255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KIDS.COM

Cherry Hill Unite!!!!!

AUTHOR: Swpb - (U.S.A.)

Just filed my own ripoff report against Cherry Hill kids.com.

After reading the site rules, it'll benefit US if everyone affected by kids.com Cherry Hill submits their OWN report. I guess that's what will help get attention to this case???!?!?

Think of it as 'the more the merrier'. More reports against them will get attention.

I'm very interested in what the fomer-boss-big-time-NJ-lawyer has to say about all this....is it worth it??? can he help us??

Keep us posted!!!!

And let me know what we can do to help this move along....

Class Action possibility - Kids

AUTHOR: Anita - (U.S.A.)

Please let us know if your former boss takes on this case. There are so many of us parents that have been scammed by Kids.com and we can't allow our money to be thrown away like this...we need it for our kids.

Thanks so much!