• Report: #519998

• Reported By: Julia — Coalhurst Alberta Canada
KIJIJI ADS

KIJIJI ADS KIJIJI Rips off advertiser -- Internet

*Author of original report: Kijiji

Kijiji claims that they have free advertising. Complaint #1 Top Ads are a portion of what you can pay for to get more exposure.  I paid for a Top AD and Kijiji won't allow me to edit any of my ads.  Won't tell me why or fix the problem.  It has now been too much time passed for incorrect information being on the ad and they will not respond.  I had to delete my ads, although I paid the extra for a top ad. Not just a little posting, it was an ad with details regarding selling my home.  They took my money and made it impossible to correct information that I would be liable for!

Complaint #2  Kijiji discriminates against the small business owner.  Multi Level Marketing is a LEGITIMATE marketing tool.  All other businesses are allowed to advertise, and employers seeking employees are allowed to advertise -- yet, they are a pyrimid -- the top guy makes all the money while all the workers do the work.   I am not allowed to advertise an opportunity for someone to be their own boss.  I offer personal training and made product that I endorse as part of that service, a requirement for my free training.  I gave the option that if someone wanted to just be a customer, they could, but if they were interested in going into business for themselves, they could. Kijiji won't allow me to advertise this.  It is discrimination.

I am a US Citizen living in Canada, running my US business from home.  Kijiji is a US based business.  They don't allow anyone to call or speak to a live person to deal with problems.  Take a number and they decide if they want to answer me... which they did not.  Why should they?  They already have my money.  They are the SCAMMER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2009 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KIJIJI-ADS/internet/KIJIJI-ADS-KIJIJI-Rips-off-advertiser-Internet-519998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KIJIJI ADS

Kijiji

AUTHOR: Julia - (Canada)

Kijiji is actually out of Montreal Canada, NOT the US.  To me, it makes a little more sense now.