Complaint Review: KIJIJI

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: Angry — London Ohio
Internet Canada

KIJIJI Kijiji Canada Charge Money for Paid Ads then DELETE THEM. Internet

I own a company offering services and employment which appeal to most Kijiji readers.  Kijiji is hailed as being Canada's #1 FREE advertising medium.

After posting an exhausting amount of ads on Kijiji for employment, each ad was deleted for what they call "viloating kijiji policies".  So I re worded my ads hundreds of different ways in an attempt to please Kijiji, and meet their policies criteria.  This did not change the situation, as my ads continued to be deleted.

As I grew tired of this already poor service, i decided to try and pay for the ads.  I spent $140 in ads, which had to be approved prior to being put online.  After Kijiji approved the ads, they were finally visible online.  Received a few calls from the ads, and thought all the issues would be in my rearview mirror.  NOT SO!!! Merely two days after I pay for several 7day ads, all my ads were deleted.

I know my ads are not infringing any policies as I have read their fine print.  Further, they examined my ads and after such inspection, they placed them live, indicating further that my ads were compliant with their policies.

My conclusion is that KIJIJI IS A SCAM and takes money from hard working people.  Conveniently enough Kijiji does NOT have a phone number as contact.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KIJIJI/internet/KIJIJI-Kijiji-Canada-Charge-Money-for-Paid-Ads-then-DELETE-THEM-Internet-1065654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KIJIJI