Complaint Review: KILLER MOTORSPORTS

• Updated: Wed, February 15, 2012

• Reported By: Bo — Swampscott Massachusetts United States of America
KILLER MOTORSPORTS
2505 GRAVEL ROAD FORT WORTH, Texas United States of America

KILLER MOTORSPORTS DISHONEST,UNORGANIZED,FAILURE TO DELIVER,FAILURE TO RETURN CALLS,CROOKS FORT WORTH, Texas

I paid Killer Motorsports 739 USDin advance for an Ebay purchase for a mini-bike they claimed to have in stock. It was to ship within three or four days but after 9 days, they still could not find my order or my payment. I held on the telephone for periods of as long as 25 minutes only to eventually get hung up on. Two days ago I was told my money had been returned via Paypal, which literally takes seconds to show on one's Paypal account, but it did not. Today, I was forced to open a dispute with paypal and Ebay to get my money back the hard way. I have transacted over 3000 times on line and dealing with Killer Motorsports was by far the worst treatment I have encountered. Folks who are afraid to buy on line do not do so because they are afraid most vendors conduct themselves like Killer Motorsports. They are the exception: crooks that cannot be trusted.  Before you buy, please do a little reserach and find the slew of negative press they get. Very few vendors remain on Ebay with a 91% positive rating.  Buyer beware! Take your business elsewhere.  Nobody is easier to please than me, and I give them an epic failure grade in all aspects.  I hate to hear excuses from vendors and Killer Motorsports personnell complained to me that they worked 14-16 hours per day and have too many web sites to keep track of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2012 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KILLER-MOTORSPORTS/FORT-WORTH-Texas-76118/KILLER-MOTORSPORTS-DISHONESTUNORGANIZEDFAILURE-TO-DELIVERFAILURE-TO-RETURN-CALLSCROOK-839656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KILLER MOTORSPORTS