- Report: #942105
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: KIM HARRIS/COOL BLUE TALENT
KIM HARRIS/COOL BLUE TALENT3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America
KIM HARRIS/COOL BLUE TALENT Fusion, cool blue kids , cool blue talent, cool blue entertainment, vegas kids tv kim harris,cool blue talent,cool blue kids, Las Vegas, Nevada
*UPDATE Employee: All of these accusations are completely false.
*Consumer Comment: crystal leigh harris, crystal leigh featherstone, crissy leigh featherstone
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
She has two address14: 3960 Howard Hughes Las Vegas Nevada and dean martin drive in Las Vegas Nevada
I was asked many times to write false good reports about Cool Blue Talent in the 5 years I worked there. Kim Harris asked me to lie about the property in the building so as not to pay taxes on that. You can find over 1000 people that have dealt with Kim Harris and the fake agent Victor Polk (advertises as a Las Vegas agent with no license) with the criminal drug and domestic violence background that will attest to the false and shady business practices of Cool Blue Talent and Kim Harris. Below are honest and true facts witnessed by many people? (100s). [continued below]....
1. Models are told they cannot be paid for 30-60 days after doing a job. FACT: The agency is paid 3-4 weeks prior.
2. Kim Harris submits her own children before real talented kids when real good auditors come through.
3. Fact: Kim Harris does not pay employees that work for her; The list includes photographers, family members, acting coaches, and anyone that is not one of her bratty drug abusing children.
4. Fusion is a real gig yet, most will not land anything and when they tell you we are picking your kids because he/she is
great and has a really good chance that is usually a lie so Kim Harris can profit.
5. Rielle Harris is troubled girl who has no real experience as an actress, photographer, and singer. She is not qualified to
teach anyones children. Her name on a resume would mean nothing to a real AGENT/ DIRECTOR/and, OR FILM-CASTOR.
6. Many times I watched Kim Harris lie to parents and tell them their childrens checks from a commercial had not come in...When in fact they had weeks ago, and her excuse was --"I have to pay my bills first". FACT
7. Kim Harris has been filmed vandalizing her own nephews car in front of her business. This case is being brought to the LVPD. This is not the actions of a compassionate woman by far.
8. Kim Harris tells models that his or her address is wrong in the data base and she needs to wait until the check comes back before she will send it out again. (She sometimes never does).
9. There are over 30 complaints in the BBB for non-payment of clients on record. This is legal facts.
10. Victor D. Polk is a convicted drug dealer, car theft, and Crystal Meth user. Cool Blue is paying to keep under the table; he has no license as an agent, and no real experience. FACT: Ashley, Rielle, and Victor can take a hair test and all would be found with narcotics (illegal) in their systems. Drugs are dealt from 2451 Avenida Cortes Henderson Nevada 89074.
Crystal Leigh Featherstone
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KIM-HARRISCOOL-BLUE-TALENT/Las-Vegas-Nevada-79707/KIM-HARRISCOOL-BLUE-TALENT-Fusion-cool-blue-kids-cool-blue-talent-cool-blue-entertain-942105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.