Complaint Review: KING OF SWORDS

• Updated: Mon, October 19, 2009

• Reported By: amanda — balchsprings Texas USA
KING OF SWORDS
3000 johnson ferry rd.suite103/104 Internet United States of America

KING OF SWORDS I placed an order with them 12-11-08.They said it was stuck in customs. marietta, Internet

I placed an order with the king of swords on 12-11-08,I requested information on my order. They said it was stuck in customs.They asked me if i wanted a refund,it was a xmas presant so I told them Id wait.

I waited til 7-14-09,Then i requisted a refund.I still have not recevied my refund.And now it 10-19-09.They wont return my phone calls,or respond on the internet.I will never use them again,and if ask iwill not give them a very good recamendation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2009 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KING-OF-SWORDS/internet/KING-OF-SWORDS-I-placed-an-order-with-them-12-11-08They-said-it-was-stuck-in-customs-ma-511561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KING OF SWORDS