Complaint Review: KING PROTECTION SERVICE, INC

• Submitted: Sun, September 23, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: Kevin Banks — nEW yORK New York United States of America
KING PROTECTION SERVICE, INC
733 Yonkers Avenue, Suite 200, Yonkers, New York 10704 Yonkers Internet, New York United States of America

KING PROTECTION SERVICE, INC KING PROTECTION ACADEMY, Mr. Rosa, Ms. Rosa, Mr. Rivera SECURITY JOBS, CUSTOMER SERVICE JOBS, STAFFING FOR HOTELS Yonkers Internet, New York

*Consumer Comment: KING PROTECTION is a total scam/fraud!

Hello everyone...I just want to speak out against this fraud company called King Protection Service, Inc and thier job placement agency which is not licensed by  New York State...they advertise as "SECURITY JOBS" section of Craigslist and in the "Employment Guide" advertised in the newspaper, "KING PROTECTION SERVICES/KING PROTECTION ACADEMY"....their is a fraud man named "Mr. Stuart King" and "Mr. Rosa aka Regional Manager", "Ms. Rosa". They are definately smooth in their talk and can persuade just about anyone who is new to the business and even experiences in security such as myself. He promises the world to you but in fact he just makes you wait and wait and wait to get a response....you go through job interviews and see people but in return you get nothing but headaches....I requested a refund and as soon as I just said listen I ran out of patience (waited 4 days to be called back) he says "come to the office and get your money back). Do not go to Yonkers for any training or security jobs as it is a SCAM! if you see this numbers 914-375-3690, 718-874-8162, 347-499-6507 RUN. THIS COMPANY, Mr. King, Mr. Rosa, Ms. Rosa, Mercedes, Diedre King run this SCAM. DONT FALL FOR THIS SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2012 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KING-PROTECTION-SERVICE-INC/Yonkers-Internet-New-York-10704/KING-PROTECTION-SERVICE-INC-KING-PROTECTION-ACADEMY-Mr-Rosa-Ms-Rosa-Mr-Rivera-SECUR-945543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KING PROTECTION SERVICE, INC

KING PROTECTION is a total scam/fraud!

AUTHOR: maryam - (United States of America)

A month ago,I was called by Ms Mercedes dt they hv a job for me in Manhattan as a front desk/customer relations.I Enquired how she knew my number and she said she I had called her 3months ago
She asked me to come for interview and I went. I was told that d requirements to work in New York City includes an 8hour pre-assignment course/orientation .being a new immigrant,I believed and was told to pay $80.00 orientation fee.I was later asked to pay another $79.00 which I refused and requested for the refund of my $80 because I cnt afford an extra $79 which was.t part of the money they had told me.
Mr Rosa who interviewed me said I Shld try and borrow money bcos he is paying me $11.25 per hour and I wont regret it.He sd I Shld pay $50 and he will borrow me the rest.I did and passed d course %100.
After then,I kept calling and they kept telling me to wait. Eventually,they sent me to Metro one. On getting there,metro one doesn't even know them and I called Mercedes who told me to fill in d paper work which I am told is an application.
They told me front desk/customer relations,why security guard? And why lie to People that u hv jobs,when u dnt even hv d security jobs in the first place? They take your money,deceive you to do training and send you to job hunt in security companies who will still interview you and might not hire u.
When I complained,they stop picking my calls nor returning my text messages.
I went there and they had change the office. I eventually saw him and he said he will see me later.I requested for my money paid and he told me to leave or he will call d police which he did and I was asked to leave because I was intruding. I need help because I am a legal immigrant.
They now use "VICTORY SECURITY as their new name.
If u hear Mercedes, Rosa Ed,King protection,Victory security or they might change names,RUN,ITS A SCAM!
They are on 733,Yonkers and might move again.