- Report: #1022711
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: KINGDOM WEB DESIGN
KINGDOM WEB DESIGN4444 GEARD BLVD-SUITE 306-SAN FRANCSICO,CA.-94118 Internet United States of America
KINGDOM WEB DESIGN ARIEL GELMAN ADVERTISMENT -------- FRAUD SAN FRANCISCO, Internet
Beware --- Warning --- Beware
I had a scandaleous, deceptive "bait and switch" experience with Ariel Gelman (Kingdom Web Design).
1) Ariel posted an advertisment, stating that he will design websites, for $200.
That is completly False
2) There is No Pricing Guide, skhowing that there are "Extra Costs" --- that exceed $200. The $200 --- is to "bait" a new customer, into requesting an appointement.
3) I was corresponding with ariel over the format of my project, for approx. 1 1/2 weeks. We set an appointement, and he brought to my attention, that I must sign a "FULL RELEASE OF LIABILITY CONTRACT." This contract, did not have any legal provisions, for a customer, to insist that Ariel repair minor or major work, that he had performed. This means --- if my newly built website "crashed and burned," after it was up-and-running --- it would totallyy be my problem ------------ not his.
I called three (3) reputale website designers, and they stated that "No Contracts Are Required to Sign," by a customer
Once again -------- Deception (Fraud)
4) I was very very belled, that I did not give Arie ---- any money. He demands, that he must have 50% of his money up-front, before he does any work, on your new website building.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KINGDOM-WEB-DESIGN/internet/KINGDOM-WEB-DESIGN-ARIEL-GELMAN-ADVERTISMENT-FRAUD-SAN-FRANCISCO-Internet-1022711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.