• Report: #411997

• Submitted: Wed, January 14, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 14, 2009

• Reported By:Whittier California
KINGOFSWORDS.COM
3000 Johnson Ferry Road Suite 103-104 Murietta, Georgia U.S.A.

KINGOFSWORDS.COM I never received my merchandise, but they sure got their money Murietta Georgia

I am always shocked when people can be so rotton and prey on others with no concern for there feelings. I too ordered a gift for Christmas that never came from King of Swords. They gave me the run around about it being stuck in customs and would not answer the phone or return my calls. They only respond via e-mail and will not give you a delivery date.

I want to thank the previous complains, because if not for them I too would have waited too long to get the charged reversed on my credit card. Someone needs to stop these people.

Carolyn
Whittier, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2009 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KINGOFSWORDSCOM/Murietta-Georgia-30062/KINGOFSWORDSCOM-I-never-received-my-merchandise-but-they-sure-got-their-money-Murietta-G-411997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KINGOFSWORDS.COM