Complaint Review: KIRBY SENTRIA

• Submitted: Thu, June 24, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, June 24, 2010

• Reported By: LaTosha — North Carolina United States of America
502 E. Broad Avenue Rockingham, North Carolina United States of America

KIRBY SENTRIA Marco Cintron 910-331-4594 Beware of Bed Bugs in Kirby Machines Rockingham, North Carolina

Last week a Kirby Sentria salesman named Marco entered our home to demonstrate the different abilities of the machine.  I was at work and my husband was home.  I came home to boxes and a machine sitting in our living room and no sales person there.  I whipped out the lap-top and showed my husband the complaints on the Better Business Bureau Web Site about the outrageous overpricing of the Kirby Sentria Machine.  I told him the call Marco and inform him that we are not interested in buying a machine for thousands of dollars.  My husband said he demonstrated on our hardwoo d floors, our living room carpet and our beds.  I still wasn't convinced that the machine was worth the asking price.  My husband phoned Marco and Marco told him he will be by the next day to pick up the machine and boxes.  Marco called the next day and left a voice message that he'll actually be coming the following day around noon to pick up everything. [continued below]....

.....  So there we were, walking around this huge machine and boxes in the middle of our living room where Marco left everything.  While the machine had been sitting there for almost 3 days, the 1st night it was there, I woke up to 2 bug bites on my right thigh.  I showed the bites to my husband and went about my daily routine.  The next morning, I woke up with a third bite on the same leg.  I knew then something must be in our bed.  I pulled back the covers and found what looked like a crawling crumb.  I used a piece of tissue to pick it up and put sealed it in a plastic crayon box to show my husband later.  I labeled the box with a warning sign.  I researched the bites and the bug and behold, it was a bed-bug.  We had never had any in our entire lives and now I am afraid that there might be more that escaped from the machine that was used in not only our home but other people homes also.  I also discovered the same bites on one of our sons since the Kirby Sentria had entered our home.  Please readers, be careful allowing these sales people to demonstrate in your home with these machines they've been using in other people homes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2010 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KIRBY-SENTRIA/Rockingham-North-Carolina-28379/KIRBY-SENTRIA-Marco-Cintron-910-331-4594-Beware-of-Bed-Bugs-in-Kirby-Machines-Rockingham-617035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KIRBY SENTRIA