Complaint Review: KIWI SERVICES

• Submitted: Thu, June 26, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 26, 2008

• Reported By:Tomball Texas
KIWI SERVICES
1289 Post Oak, Ste #120, Houston, Texas U.S.A.

KIWI SERVICES KIWI ripped me off! Houston, Texas

Do not call KIWI to clean your carpets if you live in the Houston area. They told me if I agreed to a "warranty" I could have my carpets cleaned anytime, as long as I paid a hefty fee the first time they came out. (over $350) The first time, they did a decent job. However, the 2nd time was a joke. They had my money, so they sent a technician who used a completely different method to clean. (They don't know why he used a steam maching..they can't ask him, because he no longer works there!)

Be warned! Once KIWI has your money, they don't care about keeping you as a customer. The "one year warranty" is NOT DESCRIBED anywhere on either of the two invoices they provided me. Buyer beware! They do not stand behind their work, and it would be much better for you to find another more reputable company. I know I will.

Kymberly
Tomball, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2008 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KIWI-SERVICES/Houston-Texas-77055/KIWI-SERVICES-KIWI-ripped-me-off-Houston-Texas-344686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KIWI SERVICES