Complaint Review: KIXEYE

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: chris — Milton Florida United States of America
KIXEYE
433 California St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA, San Francisco, California United States of America

KIXEYE BATTLE PIRATES they claimed i was cheating and closed my account that i had spent some where in the neighbor hood of $3500.00 San Francisco California

What happened is they said i was cheating and i wasn't..They closed my account and took my money..I have spent some where in the neighborhood of around $3500.00 and now I no longer have access to the things I payed for...There was a letter issued to me that said you cheated and the issue is closed..I want my money back!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KIXEYE/San-Francisco-California-94104/KIXEYE-BATTLE-PIRATES-they-claimed-i-was-cheating-and-closed-my-account-that-i-had-spent-s-974400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KIXEYE