Complaint Review: KIXEYE

• Reported By: Fylon — Singapore United States of America
KIXEYE
433 California Street, San Francisco, California United States of America

KIXEYE Illegal banning & Defamation San Francisco, California

I reported to KIXEYE's support with a ticket (KIX_SPT_0000366188) highlighting that I had received 40++ Goliaths instead of the 1 i clicked to build. This ship takes 8 - 15 days to build, depending on the loadout. After completion, I found the excess ships in my dock. I reported this & their reply to me was they were AWARE of the glitch & nothing can be done on their side to remove my extras, that I can freely enjoy the resources from scrapping them. No timeline was given to scrap.

On another issue I highlighted to them about armor Blueprints not completing, they revert back to my Goliaths issue, which was supposed to be settled. They claimed I have no right of ownership to these ships & I must scrap within 2 days or face "consequences". After much heated debate with them, I am resigned to scrap the ships. I have scrapped up to 35 ships when my account was suspended by them. They accused me of using a 3rd party software to gain those Goliaths.

This is clearly a slander to my name as I immediately reported this glitch. If it was such a concern to them, they should have just removed those ships after I reported it. Instead they led me on to think I am allowed to scrap on my time. My name is sullied because I NEVER cheated or hacked. I never paid a single cent to fast forward my progress, I play diligently. This kind of tyranny against honest players will make people consider not ever reporting a bonus glitch to them. If it's a lawsuit they want, i will give them a lawsuit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 01:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KIXEYE/San-Francisco-California-94104/KIXEYE-Illegal-banning-Defamation-San-Francisco-California-958122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KIXEYE