Complaint Review: KIXEYE

• Submitted: Tue, October 16, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: shaun90 — lufkin Texas United States of America
KIXEYE
Headquarters 433 California St, San Francisco, CA San Francisco, California United States of America

KIXEYE Kixkey battle pirates They accused me of cheating and banned me for no reason San Francisco , California

*Consumer Comment: Get your money back

*Consumer Comment: Kixeye rip off

*Consumer Comment: get your money back from Kixeye

I spent a lot of money and time on a game called battle pirates by kixeye. i was banned and accused of cheating but they wouldn't send proof. i asked for my money back and they rejected me. I used money on the game and i was a high level i signed on and it said account suspended. i asked them why and they said i was cheating. they put me back on lvl 1 i hit high levels again and was banned for cheating now they say its final. i lost a lot of money on this game. when i had gold for battle pirates kixeye took it and refused to give it back.. i wasted a lot of time playing this game and used real money and was banned with no good reason. i told my brother and he was banned also when he signed on he also spent money on this game but not as much as i did.. kixeye been taking people money and banning them without no proof.. when i tried to pull up my payment history kixeye wouldnt give me.. they did scam on me and made me lose a lot of money and i want my money back and i want kixeye to learn you cant keep ripping people off.. several people was banned but no proof on how they was cheating..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 12:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KIXEYE/San-Francisco-California-94104/KIXEYE-Kixkey-battle-pirates-They-accused-me-of-cheating-and-banned-me-for-no-reason-San-955622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KIXEYE

Get your money back

AUTHOR: toadsony - ()

Shaun,

Kixeye wont give your money back or even listen to you.  The same thing happened to me with Battle Pirates. I got all my money back though by filing a report with my paypal account.  The credit card companies will give your money back also.  The only way to get back at Kixeye is to file a report with your credit card company or paypal to get your money back.  They are scam artists and have done this to thousands of people.  When people get to higher levels they want to bann you to make you start over.  Thats the thanks you get for spending money on their game because they know you will spend more money to get back up there.

Kixeye rip off

AUTHOR: Magzb - ()

I just want to add that kixeye seem to me to be the real hackers. For a game to have so many glitches and lags without them fixing these game errors over such long period of time..I can't help but wonder if these are not built into the game thereby making players who wish to advance, coin the repairs. When they organise raids their fleet weapons have such advanced range that it is impossible not to take damage which then results in players spending gold to continue. This company needs to be investigated.

get your money back from Kixeye

AUTHOR: toadsony - (United States of America)

Even though Kixeye doesnt refund money for banned accounts, your credit card and paypal do.  If your account has been banned, you can file a claim with your paypal or credit card company.  I got 100 percent of my money back from paypal after they banned my account for cheating without proof.  This company is a joke.  They only care about money and if people who get banned get their money back, they will be hurting.