Complaint Review: K.JORDAN

• Reported By: JoyceC — Blanco Texas
K.JORDAN
K. Jordan 913 First Avenue Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin USA

K.JORDAN Rip Off Website Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

I ordered a pantsuit on K. Jordan Website.  It was the first time I had ordered online on their website.  The pantsuit was approximately $55.00 with shipping of $11.99 totaling $66.94.  I expected to pay the return lable of $7.95.

I returned the murchandise the same day I received it. I assumed (LOL) that I would have a credit/or refund in the amount of approximately $47.00.

When I check my balance online and spoke with a rep the balance came up with me owing $19.95!  I had to pay for the shipping costs.  Who would want to buy anything online if the customer had to pay for the return lable and shipping fees??

So, I did not get any refund or credit. Instead I owe $19.95 worth of nothing!

Women, be aware of K. Jordan's rip-off policies if you want to return anything for a refund or credit - the customer is out-of-luck!  Or, read very thoroughly when you order/return.

JoyceC

Blanco, TX

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KJORDAN/Chippewa-Falls-Wisconsin-5472/KJORDAN-Rip-Off-Website-Chippewa-Falls-Wisconsin-1082986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on K.JORDAN