Complaint Review: KJS - Kralovec, Jambois & Schwartz

• Updated: Wed, March 19, 2014

• Reported By: Donald — Chicago Illinois
KJS - Kralovec, Jambois & Schwartz
40 W. Randolph St., 4th Floor Chicago, Illinois USA

KJS - Kralovec, Jambois & Schwartz Attorney Timothy J Ashe BEWARE! Attorney Tim Ashe Chicago BEWARE! Chicago Illinois

My biggest issue with attorney Tim Ashe from Chicago is his lack of professionalism, communication, and empathy. I would call him and he wouldn't get back to me for weeks if he called back at all. Tim was rude to my family in person and via telephone. I feel that I would have had a better chance of winning my case should I have done more research on sites like this.

He made many promises and told me about how much money his clients were awarded from cases just like mine. As soon as I made the decision to go with KJS and Tim Ashe he would not take any of my calls and treated me like client #16543. At first he seemed like the perfect fit but it wasn't one month before I realized that he just a salesman.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 05:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KJS-Kralovec-Jambois-Schwartz/Chicago-Illinois-60601/KJS-Kralovec-Jambois-amp-Schwartz-Attorney-Timothy-J-Ashe-BEWARE-Attorney-Tim-Ashe-1131750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KJS - Kralovec, Jambois & Schwartz