Complaint Review: KLM Airline

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: zahra — montreal Quebec Canada
KLM Airline
Internet Netherlands

KLM Airline Royal Dutch airlines Canceling the flight amesterdam, The Netherlands Internet

Dear sir or Madam

I have book a flight with KLM airline for 5th of February, 2013 to travel to my country to participate in my sister's wedding party, however the KLM has canceled the flight and re-book my flight for 7th of Feb without any notices.

The wedding party is on 8th of Feb and I might miss the party because of this cancellation. I also have a class on 4th of Feb and i am not able to use the flight which is on 3rd of Feb.

I have book my flight 3 month ago to benefit from the KLM special offers that were available at that time to get the ticket for the lowest price as I am student, and i have lost all the other options for other airlines because i had trust in the priority of KLM.

Sincerely,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KLM-Airline/internet/KLM-Airline-Royal-Dutch-airlines-Canceling-the-flight-amesterdam-The-Netherlands-Internet-1001096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KLM Airline