meat

• Submitted: Wed, September 13, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, September 17, 2006

• Reported By:Paso Robles California
KLM Airlines - Northwest Airlines
7500 Airline Drive Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

KLM Airlines - Northwest Airlines ripped me off they scam people on credit card fraud and they profit on it. Minneapolis Minnesota

*Author of original report: KLM Airlines ripped me off

*Consumer Suggestion: What does your credit card company say?

Below is my requested information about my complaint
against KLM Airlines. I filed this last year and I never
got a reply. I am upset at KLM Airlines and it fustrates
me I am paying KLM Airlines for a credit card fraud
issue and no response as I am still waiting for answer. They profitted on credit fraud but also boarding non-known passengers and also charged me for non-used air tickets as well.

KLM Airlines boarded the passengers on fake identification and they did not check the passengers for fraud when it was reported. A chargeback was filed but KLM Airlines still wants payment even though they messed up. A police report was sent to KLM Airlines and a complaint as well but KLM Airlines ignored the issues yet they are still requesting payment. A request was made to them to stop request of payment as they did not take responsibility that a fraud alert reported was on the PNR below.

I feel KLM Airlines is lacking their reponsibility on credit card fraud on passengers for security reasons but also they are profit from credit card fraud as well. It is wrong and their accounting department was not understanding with me or nor did they ever respond to my complaints. I think it is a shame that they choose to do bad business. This PNR is costing me $1576.26 and this is unfair.

- journey date: November 27, 2005 - flight number: 612
- ticket/PNR number: YYZMT7
Ticketnumber: PAX 012-1251177535 (PNR YYZMT7)

I want people to know how bad KLM Airlines treated me and they're only concern was money on credit card fraud.

If KLM Airlines would of reasoned with me on this matter, things would have been different but they weren't interested.

Think twice before considering KLM Airlines, if you can fly another airlines, I would recommend it as KLM Airlines took $1576.26 from me and this was total credit card fraud.

J
Paso Robles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2006 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KLM-Airlines-Northwest-Airlines/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55450-1101/KLM-Airlines-Northwest-Airlines-ripped-me-off-they-scam-people-on-credit-card-fraud-and-210840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KLM Airlines - Northwest Airlines

KLM Airlines ripped me off

AUTHOR: J - (U.S.A.)

The credit card refunded the victim but the airline company requested payment regardless of the fraud filed. So the airline company billed the agent on credit card fraud, it was Nigerian credit card fraud. The credit card company did nothing but returned the funds back to the victim.

The person who used someone's credit card, used all the correct information and succeeded.

The passengers were not the same people on the credit card and KLM boarded the passengers when fraud was reported with KLM.

KLM still wanted to be paid for non-used tickets as well.

So I had to pay KLM $1650.00 for this.

KLM does not always check for fraud passengers, so this needs to be noted. Also the ARC, the Airline Reporting Company who this as well and they won't do anything either.

It sucks that we have a crooked system on credit card scams, Nigerians are making money on this but also playing Americans as a game too.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

What does your credit card company say?

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

You disputed this transaction with the credit card company, and the credit card company agreed with KLM? If so, what did the credit card company say?

You stated that the passengers had fake ID's. Does this mean that they faked your ID? Can you prove that you weren't on that flight- for example, that you were somewhere else at that time? Do you have any idea who fraudulently used your credit card?

Please note that I'm not doubting your story- I'm just looking for some clarification.

Also, have you cancelled that credit card?