Complaint Review: KLM DUTCH AIRLINES

• Reported By:Rapid City South Dakota
KLM DUTCH AIRLINES
travelocity.com Internet U.S.A.

KLM DUTCH AIRLINES ripoff Internet

We purchase airline tickets off the Travelocity web site on 7/7/04. The tickets were priced at $ 1196.80 on the website. The site said it was in US currency. When we recieved a call from the credit card company, they said there was a charge from KLM in the amount of $2164.29. When I contacted travelocity they said the charge was in British Pounds and not US Dollars. this amounts to $ 1089.14 each ticket. I went back to find the website and it was gone! I check some of the other Travelocity sites and they all listed tickets in US Dollars. The tickets we purchased were posted at $598.40 each with tax. The new site now lists them at $835.00 each plus tax. I stated to KLM that if they are charging British pounds them that should be listed in BOLD print for us American People. Please let me know if there is any thing we can do to get a refund or cancel the ticket and purchase new ones. Thanks!!!

Lynn
Rapid City, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2004 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KLM-DUTCH-AIRLINES/internet/KLM-DUTCH-AIRLINES-ripoff-Internet-98213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KLM DUTCH AIRLINES