Complaint Review: KLMN READERS SERVICE

• Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: MJ — SAINT CLOUD Minnesota United States of America
KLMN READERS SERVICE

KLMN READERS SERVICE DOOR TO DOOR RIP OFF , Internet

On May 14, 2012, two young people came to our home while we were outside.  They seemed sincere in their efforts to get ahead and assist others.  As other reports indicate, we felt that we would be doing a "charitable" thing to subscribe to a magazine.  I selected a "craft" magazine and wrote a check for $70.00.  The young man gave me his name and receipt number for my records.

Sometime in late September I started receiving a "4 Wheelers" magazine.  I have NO interest at all in that magazine.  Starting Sept 28, I have sent 3 e-mails explaining the problem.  Requested either the correct magazine or a refund.  I have not even received the courtesy of a response. On Oct 12, I also tried calling the phone number listed in one of the other reports.  Received voice mail and left a message.

If this company is trying to help troubled young people, they are certainly not setting a good example.  This type of activity enforces mistrust.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KLMN-READERS-SERVICE/internet/KLMN-READERS-SERVICE-DOOR-TO-DOOR-RIP-OFF-Internet-954193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KLMN READERS SERVICE