Complaint Review: KLMN Readers Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, August 09, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, August 09, 2009

• Reported By:Nicholasville Kentucky
KLMN Readers Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 15187 Chesapeake, Virginia U.S.A.

KLMN Readers Services, Inc. Overcharged Chesapeake Virginia

On July 11, 2009 a really nice salesman came to our door. He was selling magazines so he could get into college. We felt a little sorry for him so we bought two subscriptions.

One subscription was for $20.00 and the other was $38.00 which totals $58.00. I then put the receipt away and did not look at until last week. I gave the man a check for $68.00 which cleared our bank on July 14, 2009. Only last week did I realize that we had overpaid for the subscriptions and I have been trying to call the company at various times during the day. I only ever get the same response. "The mailbox is full please try your call later."

If this was a legitimate business then it would have the business name on the voicemail or someone actually answering the phone. I have tried to call at least twice a day for the past week and actually tried at 6:30 this morning all with the same result. I have read some of the company's rebuttals and they are appalling at the least.

Nicholasville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2009 04:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KLMN-Readers-Services-Inc/Chesapeake-Virginia-23328/KLMN-Readers-Services-Inc-Overcharged-Chesapeake-Virginia-477800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KLMN Readers Services, Inc.