• Report: #971961

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Tommy Wu — Stewartstown Pennsylvania United States of America
KLMN Readers Services
P.O. Box 15187 Chesapeake, Virginia United States of America

KLMN Readers Services Thought I was helping a cause AND getting a subscription for my Grandaughter..was I wrong! Chesapeake, Virginia

Like others, a nice young man knocked on my door selling magazine subscriptions in order to better his life and provide a service to his customers. He was very persuasive with his sales tactics, and being a Salesman myself, I was impressed by his "performance" and decided to buy into it.I should have know better and cancelled the deal when it suddenly jumped from $20 to $30 when it came time to sign. But, no, I felt compelled to complete the deal. The magazines for my Grandaughter would begin to arrive in 8-12 weeks. That was 20 weeks ago.

All phone calls to their office went to voice mail with not yet returned.

My email sent thru their website was responded to with a "Thank You for your message" but no actual reply. Subsequent emails were not replied to.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Resist their "help me out" tactics. The only pocket you line is theirs and you get nothing in return.

I hope the BBB is somehow involved in taking them down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KLMN-Readers-Services/Chesapeake-Virginia-23328/KLMN-Readers-Services-Thought-I-was-helping-a-cause-AND-getting-a-subscription-for-my-Gra-971961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KLMN Readers Services