Complaint Review: KLMN Readers Services

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: mariesy — Westminster Colorado United States of America
KLMN Readers Services

KLMN Readers Services Stole my money Internet

A young, very pregnant woman came to my door selling magazines to help better her and her unborn child's future.  I fell for it, gave her a check and ordered a magazine subscription.  She filled out the form herself with my information, gave me a copy, and left.

After looking at it later (my mistake) I realized that she never put in which magazine I wanted!  I called the company upon my realization and they didn't answer.  Their machine said that they are in the Eastern Time Zone, so I figured they were at lunch and left a message.

After a couple hours I called again and left another message.  The next day I left another message and made them know how frustrated I was.  Still no call back.  I have since left many messages as well as contact them through their email, and the only response I got that way was an automatic reply saying, "Thank you for e-mailing us.  We will reply as soon as possible."

This company is a joke and I plan on getting the word out to everyone I know...Please Do Not Order Anything From Them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KLMN-Readers-Services/internet/KLMN-Readers-Services-Stole-my-money-Internet-959352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KLMN Readers Services