Complaint Review: KMART

• Submitted: Mon, March 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 26, 2012

• Reported By: Maria — Sacramento California United States of America
KMART

KMART Sears bad customer service, rude call center people, lazy workers and trying to steal my money for nothing Internet

I decided to do some online shopping with this company because my family has dealt with them in the past but ONLY in store i am very disappointed to say the least i placed my order only to later receive not one but 2 emails saying that there was a problem with my order and they would like to correct the matter and please give the company a call the other stated that my order had been canceled because one or more items were no longer in stock. When i call the company in the morning  i speak to someone willing to help and call the physical store good news items are in stock just not the color i ordered yay right?!

WRONG because this is where it all goes wrong the rude customer service person informs me she can not make the change as the email states apparently they aren't so eager to help after all i ask for a supervisor hold for 5 minutes to be told sorry all supervisors are in a meeting which is code for i don't want a write up after holding for one second literally before 15 minutes another rude person gets on the line claiming to be a supervisor and wouldn't you know i can't understand a single word she says i understand enough that i know she won't help me we get into a screaming match which end with my money beng fully refunded within 72 hours that was on 3/22/12

Here we are 3/26/12 well past 72 hours of my original order and canceled order date of 3/21/12 and no money in my account so i called back calmly ask for my money after beng asked to hold 10 different times the csr tells me i need to call my cc company to file a dispute this whole ordeal has soured me on the company as a whole if i can i will update

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2012 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KMART/internet/KMART-Sears-bad-customer-service-rude-call-center-people-lazy-workers-and-trying-to-stea-859410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KMART