Complaint Review: KMART.COM/SEARS

• Reported By:Frederick Colorado
KMART.COM/SEARS
Internet U.S.A.

KMART.COM/SEARS Fraudulent Charges on Debit Card ? Internet

I have no idea how this happened, but while checking my account online there was a charge from Kmart.com for $37.90. There is ABSOLUTELY no way I made these charges. I haven't been on line and I haven't been to any stores...I'm too broke! I called the number listed (800-676-5543) and right away it says that if you're calling about a disputed claim email them at pscrect@searsca.com and provide your credit card info. Well, THERE'S NO WAY I'm doing that!

I called my credit card company and filed a dispute but it could take between 30-45 days to get my money back. I can't afford to lose this much money for THAT many days. I think it's absolutely HORRIBLE and they should be persued and charged criminally!!!

Sherri
Frederick, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KMARTCOMSEARS/internet/KMARTCOMSEARS-Fraudulent-Charges-on-Debit-Card-Internet-312919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KMART.COM/SEARS