Complaint Review: KMG Prestige

• Submitted: Fri, March 06, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 06, 2009

• Reported By:West Olive Michigan
KMG Prestige
102 S. Main St., Mt. Pleasant, Michigan U.S.A.
  • Phone: 989-772-3261
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

KMG Prestige Hired me, Fired me, didn't pay me for work done. Mt. Pleasant Michigan

This company hired me for maintenance work, In Michgan that usually includes snow removal. I was willing to do this, but found that the s****. /> Since I was only hired Part Time I could not quit my other Part time job on Satuday and Sunday. I had already gone over my 20hrs/wk and was told that the manager would work with me.
Well when I told her I had to work my other job the next day, she fired me on the spot. (yes a snow storm was due)
To make it worse this company only paid me 7.25 hrs and will not even talk to me about what they owe me.
I hope they sleep at night, something tells me they do.........

Bill
West Olive, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2009 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KMG-Prestige/Mt-Pleasant-Michigan-48858/KMG-Prestige-Hired-me-Fired-me-didnt-pay-me-for-work-done-Mt-Pleasant-Michigan-431450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KMG Prestige