Complaint Review: KMart Sears

• Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: Natalie — Miami Florida
KMart Sears

KMart Sears No wonder this company is struggling, Internet

No wonder Kmart/Sears is struggling. Do NOT order anything from them online unless you are 100% sure about the purchase.

I ordered 4 dining room chairs from kmart.com and after I placed the oder online, my husband found the same chairs for much cheaper on another website. Within 15 minutes of the order I immediately called Kmart customer service and was told not to worry- that the order would be cancelled.

A week later I received an email saying those chairs have been shipped. And that if I choose to return the item, I have the luck of paying for the shipping and handling on a very large bulky item.

I called Kmart customer service and spoke with a supervisor who informed me that even had I cancelled the order within 2 seconds of placing the online order they can only request to cancel the order- they can't gurantee it.

So what this means is that they are so inept as a company that even with an entire week between order placement and shipping they can't figure out how to stop an order.

I will never shop with these idiots again. No wonder Amazon.com is putting them out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KMart-Sears/internet/KMart-Sears-No-wonder-this-company-is-struggling-Internet-1041616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KMart Sears