Complaint Review: KMart.com

• Submitted: Fri, December 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 20, 2010

• Reported By: kerhop — Colorado United States of America
KMart.com

KMart.com They took my money and then said item was out of stock. Internet

*General Comment: Believe it

*Consumer Comment: Still don't believe it

*General Comment: I feel your pain.

*Author of original report: Update

*Author of original report: Sorry you wrong

*Consumer Comment: Sorry

I ordered a Sparkle Baby Ariel Doll from Kmart.com. My credit card was charged. They sent me an email saying it would arrive between Dec 18 and Dec. 22. Now they are saying the item is not in stock and they do not know when it will be shipped. I ordered this for a little 5 year old and that is all she wants for Christmas. I called the customer service. I had to wait 30 minutes to be told "sorry." Then I was hung up on. I called back and was told they were closing and for me to call back in the morning. I explained that I had already called twice and had waited on hold for an hour total. They refused to let me speak to a supervisor. So now I have to call back in the morning to cancel the order and try to get my money back. I called a local store and was cussed out and told she didn't care if I got the doll or not. That the store was closed and she was going home. I left out the cuss words she told me. No need to print those.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2009 12:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KMartcom/internet/KMartcom-They-took-my-money-and-then-said-item-was-out-of-stock-Internet-541580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KMart.com

#1 General Comment

Believe it

AUTHOR: Chrissie Walker - (United States of America)

I highly doubt I am being "silly". Since I just went thru the same thing as her with the exact same product. These people are down right rude and careless. Infact one did tell me I have to get over the fact that my item is lost in the system and wait to see if it shows up. REally??? That is why I have been on their butts speaking with managers because I will not get over losing $35 on a purchase from 1 month ago. It is a fact that people are down right rude with this company. So yes, I should have responded. And no, I am not going to look randomly at others reports and problems to tell them that something did not happen. That to me is silly.

Still don't believe it

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

It's true I am ignorant about what happened but so are you.  We are NOT hearing the whole story.  If you call a store with a problem you do NOT get cussed out unless you initiate the problem.  Even then it is very doubtful.

When you post something on a public site, anyone has the right to respond in anyway they see fit.

With your reasoning, you should not respond either because you clearly don't know the facts either, you just choose to believe the posters version.  That does not make it a fact.

Your whole response is silly.

#3 General Comment

I feel your pain.

AUTHOR: Chrissie Walker - (United States of America)

This is the same thing that happend to me only with the Baby Belle doll. As of today, January 20th, I am still trying to get my money back. We must have ordered it the same time because it was suppose to be there around the same dates. My daughter was crushed. They have the poorest customer service. I hope someday I get my money back, but after 6 phone calls, I am not holding my breath. I am just in shock at the poor customer service.

NOte to the other poster....Who are you to chime in and judge what happend? I believe it with this company. Instead of being ignorant, get the facts or be in the situation before making comments about things you have no idea about. And if you post another snide remark, it just shows that you are even more ignorant which will cause us to laugh at you and think of how miserable your life must really be... Sad.

Update

AUTHOR: kerhop - (United States of America)

Well the doll was received today. It was the wrong doll. So I called customer service and was only on hold a couple minutes. I got a really nice person. I explained what had happened. She asked if I would like to return the doll them, or a local store. I said local store. I asked about my shipping charges and she refunded them to me. I still will not order from them again. But at least it is all worked out.

Sorry you wrong

AUTHOR: kerhop - (United States of America)

Sorry to say that I did not cuss her or be hateful with her.  I actually had a friend on 3 way when I called. Just so that I had a witness.

Sorry

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Sorry, I don't believe she cussed you out unless you cussed her out first.  Didn't happen like that.  You're only telling a small part of the story.