Complaint Review: KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS OF DELRAN

• Updated: Thu, August 05, 2010

• Reported By: LOYAL FAN — kansas city Missouri USA
KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS OF DELRAN
939 BRIDGBORO ST delran, New Jersey United States of America

KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS OF DELRAN THIS PLACE IS HAS NO BUISNESS HANDLEING FOOD delran, New Jersey

I was recently at an event at this hall.  The food handlers are not very sanitary. They wher not wearing gloves or hair nets. This is a board of helth requirment. I watched as the man carved the roast while sweating all over it.  Not the most appatizing of sights to say the least. I found myself sick the next morning. I have just learned that five others had taken ill after eating the food. I had  no alcohol to drink. The five others are strict menonites and don't drink at all. We said nothing about the funny taste. They are our friends so we didn't want to ruin the event for them. But at the same time we don't want others to suffer the way we did.  Aviod this hall! your stomach will thank you for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2010 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KNIGHTS-OF-COLUMBUS-OF-DELRAN/delran-New-Jersey-08075/KNIGHTS-OF-COLUMBUS-OF-DELRAN-THIS-PLACE-IS-HAS-NO-BUISNESS-HANDLEING-FOOD-delran-New-Je-629304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS OF DELRAN