Complaint Review: KOHLS

• Updated: Wed, December 28, 2011

• Reported By: Debbie — mesa Arizona United States of America
KOHLS

KOHLS Guaranteed a shipment by Dec 24 Internet, Internet

I ordered a comforter set for my daughter for Christmas. IT was GUARANTEED to be delivered by Dec 24 2011.  I waited at my house until 8 pm for it.  It DID NOT COME, I had plans to be at my daughters house in the afternoon, but was waiting for it to come.  IT DID not come I checked online and it said it was going to be delivered Dec 26  on Dec 26 IT DID NOT COME.  I emailed Kohls and said I fellt they should honor the GUARANTEE  they said I could get 20% off.  I dont think that is fair considering my daughter did not get her present until Dec 28 when it finally showed up.
I would not reccomend
Kohls to anyone and will be sure to tell everyone i know about this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2011 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KOHLS/internet/KOHLS-Guaranteed-a-shipment-by-Dec-24-Internet-Internet-815082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KOHLS