Complaint Review: KOHLS

• Updated: Fri, July 18, 2014

• Reported By: liz — YUBA CITY California
KOHLS
Nationwide USA

KOHLS total ripoff!!! jacksonville florida Nationwide

I got a kohls card years ago, I spent $10 on it. I know I paid it and now years later I apparently owe them almost $300. I dont ever shop at Kohls and this is crap! I havent recieved a bill from them in YEARS, probably because I paid it! Now I cant get a hold of anyone, I do not have the card, cannot log in to the website and I am devastated that this has happened. It continues to go up and I dont know what to do! Ive called left and right and no one can seem to help me. Ive never recieved a call, a letter or anything. The last time I went to collections was over and AT&T bill, and they sent me paperwork every so often! Why Kohls, why cant you send me anything, everyone else I have owed money to hasnt had any issues getting a hold of me, whats your deal???? Your offices must be as unorganized as your crappy stores! I will never shop at Kohls again, the biggest rip off ever, and they have the nerve to ask me if I want a Kohls card, ha!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2014 06:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KOHLS/nationwide/KOHLS-total-ripoff-jacksonville-florida-Nationwide-1163061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KOHLS