Complaint Review: KOOL TELECOM,LTD, KOOLTEL AMERICA MTH, OAN SERVICES,INC

• Submitted: Mon, May 18, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 22, 2009

• Reported By:fredericktown Missouri
KOOL TELECOM,LTD, KOOLTEL AMERICA MTH, OAN SERVICES,INC
11301 W. OLYMPIC BLVD #314 LOS ANGELES, California U.S.A.

KOOL TELECOM,LT, KOOLTEL AMERICA MTH, OAN SERVICES,INC AT&T ALLOWS ANOUTHER PHONE SERVICE TO CHARGE MY ACCOUNT LOS ANGELES California

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us for assistance

I have been charged for several months the amount of $22.95 on my AT&T home phone bill for a company called kool telecom,ltd-kool tel america mth.
I had no idea what this was, I contacted AT&T and told them to stop it from being charged to my bill, I was emformed that they couldnt ,that i would have to contact the company and have them cancell. This was going to be very difficult to do sence i had no idea who or what the company was. The job i work at makes it difficult to try and stay on something as i am gone 28 or more days at a time. I did manage to find it this time while home and they will be hearing from me,I will not pay again and am requesting a full refund for evry month i had to pay. (from what i can tell its a phone service provider,why would i need one if i already have one ) I also fill AT&T should be held accountable for allowing such charges sence they knew they already had my account.

Wayne
fredericktown, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2009 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KOOL-TELECOMLTD-KOOLTEL-AMERICA-MTH-OAN-SERVICESINC/LOS-ANGELES-California-90064/KOOL-TELECOMLT-KOOLTEL-AMERICA-MTH-OAN-SERVICESINC-ATT-ALLOWS-ANOUTHER-PHONE-SERVICE-453124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KOOL TELECOM,LTD, KOOLTEL AMERICA MTH, OAN SERVICES,INC

Please contact us for assistance

AUTHOR: Victoria - (U.S.A.)

Unfortunately the information provided is not sufficient for us to assist you.
Our call Center is open 24/7 and if you contact us we will be more than happy to assist you resolve this matter to you satisfaction.
Regards,