helps

• Updated: Wed, November 04, 2009

• Reported By: Ella — Clovis California USA
KOOL TELECOM,LTD, KOOLTEL AMERICA MTH, OAN SERVICES,INC
www.kooltelamerica.com Internet United States of America

KOOL TELECOM,LTD, KOOLTEL AMERICA MTH, OAN SERVICES,INC OAN services This company tacks on charges to phone bills, billing for some sort of made up service. I never signed up for anything but have been charged $22.95 every month on my phone bill. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us for Assistance

I pay my AT&T phone bill online and the payment is taken automatically.  I rarely check it but did when I noticed the bill increasing.

I noticed a charge for $22.95 listed under Kool telecom, OAN services.  I called the number and they informed me I signed up for their phone services online.

I have never signed up or even used their services. They told me the would discontinue my service but this month they charged me again.

I am paying money for something I never used and it seems have to fight to discontinue  service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2009 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KOOL-TELECOMLTD-KOOLTEL-AMERICA-MTH-OAN-SERVICESINC/internet/KOOL-TELECOMLTD-KOOLTEL-AMERICA-MTH-OAN-SERVICESINC-OAN-services-This-company-tacks-on-496124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KOOL TELECOM,LTD, KOOLTEL AMERICA MTH, OAN SERVICES,INC

Please contact us for Assistance

AUTHOR: Victoria - (U.S.A.)

Unfortunately the information you provided is not sufficient for us to assist you. Please contact our customer care department and we will be happy to resolve this matter.

You may reach us: