Complaint Review: KPC WRITING SERVICES

• Updated: Fri, November 13, 2009

• Reported By: JDMjohn — Orange Beach Alabama United States of America
KPC WRITING SERVICES
831 West Maple Avenue #215 Homewood, Illinois United States of America

KPC WRITING SERVICES Kristi Patrice Carter Vengeful, Emotional, Unprofessional - Sabotaged my project - DO NOT HIRE Homewood, Illinois

Kristi Cooper of KPC Writing is completely unprofessional and possibly corrupt.

I hired her to do some blog posts for one of my clients.  She continually (over 5 times) misrepresented the terms of our agreement, even though the freelance site we were working through keeps of clear record of what is agreed upon.  I kept correcting her and the excuses ranged from getting me mixed up with another client to, "i'm not trying to pull a fast one", to the fact that her nephew died and she has "realized what is important".  It was truly bizarre.

Even though she realized that she was wrong each time I pointed it out, as soon as she realized that I would probably not be working with her again she became extremely rude and threatening.

In the end, she threatened that if used the content she wrote for me that she was be using it elsewhere.  As she knew, duplicate blog content is damaging to a blogs reputation in the search engines.  Not only was she slow, but at the end she sabotaged the project and cost me dearly with my clients.

Do not work with this person!  She is emotional, unprofessional, full of excuses, and vengeful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2009 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KPC-WRITING-SERVICES/Homewood-Illinois-60430/KPC-WRITING-SERVICES-Kristi-Patrice-Carter-Vengeful-Emotional-Unprofessional-Sabotaged-523360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KPC WRITING SERVICES