Complaint Review: KRAFTCO CORP.

• Submitted: Fri, February 01, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, May 17, 2002

• Reported By:
KRAFTCO CORP.
Nationwide U.S.A.

KRAFTCO work at home package 'BEADING' SCAM

*Consumer Suggestion: How to Contact Kraftco

I sent for the work at home package from a company that called itself Kraftco corp..In the first place it took so long to get the package-almost two months, and when it came I saw it was not like they had advertised- the beads were too tiny for me to see and too time consuming. I did make an effort to try it out but on third day I could hardly focuse on the beads or the tiny needle and so I sent it back completely as it was sent even in the same padded package at the post office. I never got my money back or a reply from them.

It's been almost five months now and I am yet to hear from them. Unfortunately cos it's been so long and was moving stuff around my husband trashed their paperwork since they did not refund my money. I have tried to search for them on the web, to no avail. I certainly would appreciate any help in getting my money back or at least warn others about them. They also do not have a phone or fax number, only a p.o.box. Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KRAFTCO-CORP/nationwide/KRAFTCO-work-at-home-package-BEADING-SCAM-13032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KRAFTCO CORP.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

US Crafts' address is:

P.O. Box 1529

Gardnerville, NV 89410

phone #775-782-6524

I hope this helps you to get your refund! Good Luck!
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC