Complaint Review: KRISTY DEE BUCHANAN W/ K & M ENTERPRISE

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2008

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
KRISTY DEE BUCHANAN W/ K & M ENTERPRISE
1205 SOUTH BEACH CIRCLE KISSIMMEE, Florida U.S.A.

KRISTY DEE BUCHANAN W/ K & M ENTERPRISE STOLE MY MONEY KISSIMMEE Florida

On November 1st Kristy and Matt came by my office for me to sign a contract. The contract did not have a start or finish date but we agreed that the demo, would start that Sunday November 4th. They never showed up on the 4th and I never heard from them. On the 5th I got a message saying Kristy was in the hospital with a fever of 104. On the 5th after I got the message I tried to reach them and did not. On the 6th Matt said he would be out to do the demo ASAP. On November 7th Matt came to the house and said he could not do the work due to my roofers throwing stuff off the roof. We agreed that the roofers would be done on Friday the 9th and his crew would start then. On the 9th his daughter went to the hospital. On Saturday the 10th, 11th, and 12th I called and heard nothing. I sent emails and heard nothing. On Tuesday the 13th I left a message and Kristy called back. She told me her daughter had been very ill and she had not had a chance to call. She told me that the crew would be at my house working Wednesday or Thursday (14th and 15th) I called the 14th did not hear back. The 16th I called to let them know, if I did not hear from them, I would be filing paperwork to get my money back. Matt called back and was completely unprofessional. Yelling in the phone at me! The story goes on and on. I heard so SO many excuses! I had an attorney write them a demand letter stating they needed to give my money back or start and complete the job. They called his office and set another date for the work to start in Dec. They never showed even after talking to an attorney! If has been two months since they cashed my check. They refuse all my correspondences. I am in the process of filing several charges.
Sample email they sent:
HI THIS IS KRISTY'S FRIEND LORI. I WAS CHECKING HER E-MAIL. KRISTY IS WITH FAMILY NOW AS HER FATHER HAD A STROKE AND HE HAS NOW PASSED. SHE HAS NOT BEEN IGNORING YOU BUT SHE IS NOT TAKING THINGS VERY WELL RIGHT NOW. I WILL TRY AND SEE IF I CAN GET AHOLD OF HER AND FIND OUT WHEN SHE WILL BE BACK. I MUST SAY I'M SORRY FOR HER. LIKE I SAID THINGS JUST AREN'T GOOD FOR HER RIGHT NOW. I WILL GET BACK IN CONTACT WITH YOU WHEN I GET A HOLD OF HER. I DON'T KNOW IF THAT WILL BE TODAY OR TOMORROW. SHE ISN'T ANSWERING HER PHONE FOR ANYBODY RIGHT NOW.
Pretty pathetic!

CS
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2008 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KRISTY-DEE-BUCHANAN-W-K-M-ENTERPRISE/KISSIMMEE-Florida-34746/KRISTY-DEE-BUCHANAN-W-K-M-ENTERPRISE-STOLE-MY-MONEY-KISSIMMEE-Florida-298124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KRISTY DEE BUCHANAN W/ K & M ENTERPRISE

football