Complaint Review: KRT Financial - KingsWay - Metro Capital Funding

• Submitted: Mon, October 18, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, October 18, 2004

• Reported By:Stone Mountain Georgia
KRT Financial - KingsWay - Metro Capital Funding
16285 Park Ten Place Suite 612 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

KRT Financial, KingsWay, Metro Capital Funding rip-off! Houston Texas

This email is to alert everybody who reads this about this loan company. I sent the company 696.00 in order to receive a 5,000.00 loan. I had the same experience when I spoke to my loan processor, Barbara Daniels. I kept getting the run around when I called when after 72 hours my "loan" was still not in my account.

Ms. Daniels was always one step ahead, she would leave messages on her voice mail stating that the loans would be procesed in 24 hours because there was a problem with the computer. Every week it was a new excuse. Finally, I gave up and researched the company on the BBB and found out they were frauds. I filed a police report within my county, I filed one with Houston BBB and their police department. I also called Phonebusters.

What I suggest others to do, look on the BBB website for Texas, Oklahoma, and Colorado and get all of the phone numbers you can. I called everyday for about 2 weeks and by pressing zero, I got someone one the line. By the time I finished going over all of the company names and such, that poor girl was so shook up, all she could do was apologize. I have retained a lawyer and we are in the process of trying to recoup all of my money. Good Luck.

Melissa
Stone Mountain, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2004 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KRT-Financial-KingsWay-Metro-Capital-Funding/Houston-Texas-77084/KRT-Financial-KingsWay-Metro-Capital-Funding-rip-off-Houston-Texas-113457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KRT Financial - KingsWay - Metro Capital Funding