Complaint Review: KRU Studios - Vikingdom

• Submitted: Sun, March 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, March 18, 2012

• Reported By: Creighton — Bangkok Other Thailand
KRU Studios - Vikingdom
Persiaran Cyber Point Selatan , Cyber 8 63000Cyber Internet United States of America

KRU Studios / Vikingdom KRU Studios / Vikingdom Failure to Provide Insurance Coverage for Serious Injury On Set Internet

During the filming of Vikingdom I received A torn Left Bicep Tendon , In the Scene I was Sword Fighting Dominique Purcell We were going very hard , He broke the Choreography and hit me in front knocking the wind out of Me , At the end of the scene I noticed My left Bicep was Torn and bunched up on My Arm , I was taken to the Hospital where I was diagnosed with a Torn Biceps Tendon , The Doctor made an appointment the next Day for a CT scan to properly access the damage .

The next day no one from the studio came to get Me , A friend who was also a lead Character threatened not to go to set until I was taken care of , So the next Day KRU Studios picked Me up at the Hotel and took Me to a Different Doctor , He diagnosed Me with a Ripped Bicep Tendon and put me in a sling , Telling Me to stay very still on bed for 10 Days and then return for a check up and possible surgery . When we left the Office I received a Phone call From Shireen Halim Producer for KRU and was told I was being flown out that Day in the evening  I told Her I was ordered to stay in active and I need to stay in My room and let it heal , it was very painful injury , She said No, I was driven to the hotel and to the Airport and put on a International Flight with My arm in a sling , It was very difficult to travel with one arm immobilized  and Painful

After repeated e-mails I was denied the Insurance company's name to file a injury claim , I have also missed many acting jobs as a result of being incapacitated by this injury . [continued below]....
..... This is a International Hollywood Movie with Many big name stars , They could not have made the Movie with out insurance . 2 Other people were severely injured on the same set that day , A broken leg and broken back , These other people received insurance coverage . I have been denied .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2012 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KRU-Studios-Vikingdom/internet/KRU-Studios-Vikingdom-KRU-Studios-Vikingdom-Failure-to-Provide-Insurance-Coverage-for-855568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KRU Studios - Vikingdom