Complaint Review: KS GLAMOR

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: JennaToria — Windsor Ontario
KS GLAMOR
Windsor, Ontario United States of America

KS GLAMOR kareem hurst eugene matthews KS GLAMOR THE BIG TIME SCAMMER! Windsor, Ontario

So I would first like to start off with, I noticed that KAREEM himself has responded to all these scam letter, How dare he!  That is when I decided to take the time to create an account and express MY experience with the OH SO CLEVER KAREEM.

I did not get to the point of being ripped of like some of these girls had mentioned and I am glad it did  not get to that point.

I was contacted by Kareem via Facebook, I am an aspiring model who does a local shoots so that may be how he knew were to find me.  Either way, Kareem mentioned that I would be paid for my shoot and involved in future fashion shows with his clothing line.  I figured hey, I am trying to build my portfolio why not?

We then spoke on the phone and he began to become bossy.  Now I have worked with photographers since I was a youngin and none of them have been bossy in expressing to me what to do to prepare myself for the shoot.  Most agencies or photographers send you a basic letter of what to do and it is pretty basic stuff that you would do anyways when preparing for a big shoot.  Anyways he told me to go out, get my nails done(Specifically white tips and very long) To go out and get 3 sets of plain tights, and a bunch of other stuff, that was the point where I started to question his professionalism.

Later that night I decided to do some research on his work, so I began to look at the photos he provided on facebook of his previous "Photoshoots"   OMG, were they ever herendous!  The photoshop work was beyond tacky and just a way I refuse to be viewed as a model!  So I let Kareem know via facebook that I would not be working with him because I do not like his style of editing and the clothes were pretty "hoochie" as kareem would put it.   Kareem then began to tell me to go get hit by a bus, ect.  Not a nice way for an old man to be speaking to a lady.

So my boyfriend decided to get involved calling Kareem and asking in a calm matter "Why are you speaking to a young lady this way"  Well I guess that hurt Kareem where it hurts because he began yelling to the point we could not even understand him and I could hear him in the next room even though he wasn't even on speaker.  Throughout the next couple days we received threatening txt that he was going to come bash my boyfriends face in ect,  to this day Kareem has never showed.  Whose the tough guy know Kareem.  WE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN :)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KS-GLAMOR/Windsor-Ontario-/KS-GLAMOR-kareem-hurst-eugene-matthews-KS-GLAMOR-THE-BIG-TIME-SCAMMER-Windsor-Ontario-1036762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KS GLAMOR