Complaint Review: KTM Distributors

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: clarence — chula vista California United States of America
KTM Distributors
10462 Miracles Waters Ct. Spring Valley, California United States of America

KTM Distributors Robert L. Ritchie He only provided credit report and promised creditors should contact, to no avail ; wouldn't return my calls.Said wife broke ankle and never contacted me after We aggreed to split $250 for his work bu Spring Valley, California

I met with Mr. Ritchie the last week in November and he told me that it would cost $500 to clean up my credit and within ninety days I  would be eligable to qualify for Cal Vet Loan ( fico scores would be sufficient ) I paid $250 and agreed to pay following in December. I only saw a credit report he provided and was never contacted by none of the creditors which he claimed were challenged. I them informed him that I would not require his services any longer and we agreed to split the $250 which I paid, but untrue to his word he never paid the $125 back to me and would not answer none of my calls.

He cancelled out on meetings with me for the second time he claimed his wife broke her ankle twice, after that I failed to contact him by phone/email/ or text. I texted him a message stating that I will sue him in Small Claimes Court. "Still no response." Thru our last conversation I asked him if he was accredited with the Better Business Bureau and he said it would cost him $3000 and my response was " Esgrow Management informed me that would be a write off."  I feel that if a company is legal and is working within the guidelines of good faith it would be a big plus to have the BBB confirm your honesty and interigaty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KTM-Distributors/Spring-Valley-California-91977/KTM-Distributors-Robert-L-Ritchie-He-only-provided-credit-report-and-promised-creditors-s-1013179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KTM Distributors