Complaint Review: KURTZ ENTERPRISES

• Submitted: Tue, August 10, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 10, 2004

• Reported By:Lexington South Carolina
KURTZ ENTERPRISES
UNKNOWN UNKNOWN, South Carolina U.S.A.
  • Phone: 775-551-8149
  • Web:
  • Category: Software

KURTZ ENTERPRISES INC. unauthorized credit card charge. Rip-off! South Carolina

In reviewing my credit card bill prior to payment, I noticed an unfamiliar charge by KURTZ ENTERPRISES INC for $14.95. I have no bills for this company, and can locate no information about them. I called the phone number listed on my credit card bill, 775-551-8149, and got no identifying information, only an automated system requesting that I leave a message.

The state code SC (for South Carolina) appears after the phone number on my bill, but again, I can locate no information about this company. My credit card company told me they're a "software company", but would give me no other information, and I doubt they knew anything further. The credit card company is going to contest the charge, and will give me a conditional refund. I will be receiving a standard form to fill out and return to them.

Tod
Lexington, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2004 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KURTZ-ENTERPRISES/UNKNOWN-South-Carolina/KURTZ-ENTERPRISES-INC-unauthorized-credit-card-charge-Rip-off-South-Carolina-102996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KURTZ ENTERPRISES