Complaint Review: Kabam

• Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By: TotallyPissed — Willingboro New Jersey United States of America
Kabam
959 Skyway Road, Suite 100 San Carlos, California United States of America

Kabam Kabam- Thirst of Night Game Liars, Stealing Players Money and Banning Accounts for no apparant reason San Carlos, California

I filed a Support Ticket on June 20th 2012 in regards to an account that I have spent money on.  The response by Kabam stated they would get back to me in 1 business day.  I finally heard back from Kabam on the 27th of June.  I got the run around and also in one email sent to me from Kabam, they stated that I might have my account reinstated to me by that coming weekend.  It was never reinstated to me.  I told Kabam about their issues with Their Server Maintatence and the gliche that would appear in the Barricks of either the City or an Outpost.
I have spend a few hundred dollars on this game and was finally sent the final email on July 10th 2012 stating my account would not be reinstated and they never gave a reason as to why. I replied back to that email they sent and their response to me was this ticket has been closed, you can file a new one.
This is crazy, I have never seen a gaming company that offers FREE Games with the option to buy stuff treat players the way this company has treated players who have or haven't spend money on their games they offer.  Something needs to be done for players like me and others who have used real money on their gaming site and have been banned for now reason at all.
Someone needs to step-up and help us close Kabam from operating inside or outside the United States.  They are taking our money and then banning us-

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kabam/San-Carlos-California-94070/Kabam-Kabam-Thirst-of-Night-Game-Liars-Stealing-Players-Money-and-Banning-Accounts-for-n-910459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kabam