- Report: #899040
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Kabam
KabamInternet United States of America
Kabam, INC. Theft of items paid for Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I used the cash shop and ordered "rubies" to be able to buy in game items. Shortly after buying the rubies I started dealing with issues such as Items , troops , coins and even rubies vanishing. These things happened Friday Night and through the weekend. Turns out they do not have any customer service on the weekends at all and this forced everyone to wait till Monday before people started heading from customer support. I myself did not hear from them till Thursday and was told they needed more information about what had happend. I told them step by step what I was missing. Within hours I get a reply saying "We need more information". I asked what other information they needed... Next reply I get is " Due to lack of information we will be closing this ticket". I demanded my money back then and they suddenly could read enough to tell me they would not be returning my money either. When I attempted to log on the server it prompted me to create.... So my account was deleted and they kept my money. When I went to the forums about it I was told by a Moderator to keep posts like this off their forums. I told him I have a right to know what was going on and he banned me from the forums with a message saying "Aww you need a hug?? Thanks for the money"
After I blasted him he replies " I am not employed by Kabam , I am a player just like you who was chosen to be a moderator. So go cry someplace else". Then I am told "The game is a beta , get over it"
1) the link on all sites to Thirst of Night does not say "Beta"
2) The log in does not say "Beta"
3) the Terms I agreed to did not say "Beta"
4) A game should not be able to even have a cash shop up and running on a game even if it is in "Beta".
5) The rude customer support and lack of action for the customers is unreal.I myself have never seen anything like this. You feel like you just got robbed at gun point while the thief walks away laughing.
I have all the Emails to prove this and screen shots as well.
The service and the way their customer support handles the issues is simple. They keep the servers up even if they are 100% broken and keep taking money even if the items you are paying for are lost by their poor service.
A class Action lawsuit is one thing this company needs to have happen to them. this is nothing more then internet fraud. the amount of people as angry as I am is overwhelming. One post about Filing a class action lawsuit had 30 pages of posts in less then 1 hour before it was locked and removed.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kabam/internet/Kabam-INC-Theft-of-items-paid-for-Internet-899040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.