Complaint Review: Kabam

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: nutmeg172011 — Durant Oklahoma United States of America
Kabam

Kabam Kabam closing game and no refunds are given , Internet

Hello, I have had so much trubble with Kabam that it is stooped. I played the game Thirst of Knight from Kabam. When I first started playing it was alright. After a wile the game started gliching so I wrote Kabam and nothing happend. So I bought some rubies from them and all of a sudden the game started working just fine. so I just kept buying rubies so the game would work right that and I liked having them for the things that I wanted. Now they are closing the game and they will not refund the money that I have into the game. They keep telling me that all they can do is open a new game for me but I do not get my trups that I had I do not get the speed ups that I had or anything. I told Kabam that I do not like any of there other games and they just maild me back saying that my case has ben closed and that I will not get any of the 600 dollars that I put into the game back. I have spent time and money on this game and they are just going to shut it down Jan. 31, 2013 and that is that? All they are doing is taking people for there money. I think that they should give me my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kabam/internet/Kabam-Kabam-closing-game-and-no-refunds-are-given-Internet-995401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kabam