Complaint Review: Kabam

• Reported By: UEF Kronus — Massachusetts United States of America
Kabam

Kabam Partner: TrialPay Scam "Sign Up and Earn" offers , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: TrialPay Support

Kabam and its partner TrialPay will not make good on their in-game offers. One offer required me to apply for and be approved for a Discover Card to earn in-game credits (know here as "platinum"). After receiving the card and after many attempts to follow up with customer service under both companies, I was never given credit. No means to prove that I'd received the card were ever offered. I was bounced back and forth until the thread I'd created in their forum was locked (I was asking if anyone at all had ever received their payment), and then banned when I called this offer a scam outright.

Avoid these companies like the plague. Use their free services if you must, but never give them a credit card number or take advantage of any of their offers. If you do, you'll be the one taken advantage of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kabam/internet/Kabam-Partner-TrialPay-Scam-Sign-Up-and-Earn-offers-Internet-916916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kabam

TrialPay Support

AUTHOR: TrialPay_Support - (United States of America)

Dear UEF Kronus,

Thank you for bringing our attention to this issue. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience experienced with your Discover Card offer completion. Unfortunately, our system will automatically issue credit only once Discover notifies our system that your offer completion was successfully referred through the TrialPay checkout. This may take anywhere from 1- 14 days depending on the status of your Discover Card approval. In light of your frustration, we would like to escalate your matter to our account managers. Please contact our support team directly through the Dragons of Atlantis TrialPay offerwall (where you accessed the Discover offer). As soon as you contact our support team through the offerwall we will be able to sync your game account history with our system where we can assist you with your missing Platinum.

Additionally, if you could please be sure to reference the URL for this post when you write in, we will be better able to assist without further delay.

Regards,