Complaint Review: Kaiser Permanente

• Reported By: Dissapointed with Kaiser — william California USA
Kaiser Permanente
2025 Morse Avenue Sacramento, California United States of America

Kaiser Permanente Kaiser's Vallet Crashed my car Sacramento, California

I took my wife for a appointment at Kaiser and they had a Valet service. After the appointment our car didn't show for a while then somebody told us to follow them to the back of the parking lot because it was back there. I was thinking that it was odd i had to get it myself that's why we chose the valet. Then i could see why. They smashed the front of it. At first they were nice and very responsive. They took full responsibility and wanted me to get a couple of estimates. I had no worries because it's just a car and nobody was hurt. Then they got the estimate. $3120.00. Then they wanted their own people to check the car out. They offered me alot less saying that some parts can be repaired and not replaced and that they only wanted to pay a rate of 75 dollars per hour to the body shop. I'm in California no company works that cheap out here so now i can't get my car fixed properly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2010 11:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kaiser-Permanente/Sacramento-California-95825/Kaiser-Permanente-Kaisers-Vallet-Crashed-my-car-Sacramento-California-597620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kaiser Permanente